Working Safely in a Sustainable Environment
Safety @ Browne
Working safely is everybody’s business.
Browne Civil Engineering regards Health and Safety as paramount to the success of the company. The welfare and safety of our workforce, and those impacted by our operations is at the core of our business activities.
Managing safety through;
- Communicating safety to our workforce
- Auditing, Reviewing and Improving Procedures
- Implement personnel training where necessary.
- CSCS and CPCS Training Compliance
Sustainability through waste reduction
We are committed to carrying out our business operations in a sustainable and environmentally responsible manner. By monitoring and improving with every project, we are able to continue to reduce our material and energy waste across all our projects.
- Reduce Material and Energy Waste.
- Reduce waste to landfill by recycling.
- Preference to using recycled materials where possible.